Features Offered by Critical Illness Insurance in Brampton
Critical illness is becoming common in Canadians with age. The critical disease can be curable but needs a lot of recovery time and leaves a long-lasting impact on your health and finances. The treatment required for treating critical illness is more intense and expensive as compared to normal disease. Any disease that is life threatening and requires intensive treatment are defined as a critical illness. Your normal health insurance can bear the cost of treatment up to a certain level but still, you have to pay for the remaining amount by yourself. Even after having support from health insurance, the cost can break you and your family financially. Get critical illness insurance in Brampton from Top Financial Inc.
Critical illness insurance can save you from getting financially broke in the time need. The insurance provides a lump sum amount in case you get diagnosed with any covered critical illness. As soon as you clear the waiting period, the amount will be transferred to your financial institution. There is no limitation on the expenditure of the received amount. It is entirely up to you, you can spend it on treatment, home care services, paying debts or for any other purpose.
When it comes to critical illness insurance, working with a specialized critical illness insurance broker in Brampton can be invaluable. Top Financial is a renowned and reputed critical illness insurance or critical care broker in Brampton and we have a team of professionals who understand the nuances of this type of coverage and can guide individuals in selecting the right policy.
Why Choose Critical Illness Insurance
- Coverage is for adults as well as children
- For adults’ insurance offers full coverage for 24 types of critical diseases.
- For children up to age of 24, coverage is for 5 critical diseases.
- A one-time compensation is received irrespective of the amount spent on medical bills.
- The coverage covers treatment expenses including travel cost if needed for treatment.
- The coverage will continue even if your claim is approved and the amount is received.
- You can choose coverage limit and premium amount.
- The band of coverage offered is from $25,000 to $3,000,000 for adults.
- For children the coverage band is from $25,000 to $1,000,000.
- Partial coverage is given to 8 less critical diseases that do not require extreme levels of medication or treatment in comparison to other covered diseases.
- For partial coverage, maximum claim is up to 15% of total coverage or $50,000.
- Under one policy, it is possible to make 4 claims for 4 different critical illnesses.
- After reaching age of 55 and till age of 65, the policy can be converted into long term care insurance policy and no insurability proof is required.
What Makes It Different?
- The compensation received acts as an alternate income in case your family depends on your income source.
- Allows you to take as much as time off from work without taking stress about loss of income.
- Stress-free recovery period.
- You don’t have to pay taxes on the received amount.
- Amount can be spent to meet any financial need.
- Most of the policies give free facility of getting a second opinion for illness.
- Your spouse or dependent child can also be covered under the policy.
- Return on Premium on Maturity (ROPM) i.e. your paid premium will be returned if no claim is filed till maturity.
- Return of Premium on Death (ROPD) feature of policy ensures that the nominated person receives the amount you paid as premium after your death.
- Investing in this policy does not involve any financial risk, it can be considered as a type of savings account.
- You are eligible to get insured under critical illness policy till the age of 75.
Top Financial is working in the field for several years and specializes in critical health insurance in Brampton. We have in-depth knowledge of the available plans, coverage options, and policy details from multiple insurance providers. Our insurance advisors help assess your needs, explain the various critical illnesses covered, and advise on the appropriate coverage amount based on your circumstances. They can also provide insights into the waiting periods, exclusions, and claim procedures associated with different policies.
By working with a broker, you can benefit from their expertise and access to a wide range of insurance options, ensuring you find the most suitable coverage for your critical illness protection needs. Additionally, as critical illness insurance brokers in Brampton, we can assist in comparing quotes, ensuring you get competitive rates, and can offer ongoing support throughout the policy term, including helping with claims processing and any policy-related inquiries.