Super Visa Insurance
Since December 1, 2011, Parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents have a new option for visiting Canada. They may be eligible to apply for the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa and enjoy visiting their family in Canada for up to two years per visit without the need to renew a visa for up to ten years.
There are several requirements for this Super Visa program, including the need to prove that valid Canadian medical insurance coverage has been purchased for at least one year (Super Visa Medical Insurance), for the applicant.
Etiam id ante est. Aenean pellentesque quam vel purus tincidunt tristique. Integer arcu nibh, tempus id ultricies ut, vulputate nec nunc.
The following factors are to be kept in mind before applying
- The coverage must be for a minimum of $100,000.
- The policy must have a minimum duration of one year.
- Refunds will be provided if you are unable to obtain a Visa.
- In case of emergency or you decide to leave Canada before one year; you can get a refund on the unused balance.
- We have plans available that COVER PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS as well as those that DO NOT COVER PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS. The plans that cover pre-existing conditions only do so for those that are stable. Stable means that there is no change in medication, no pending tests from the doctor, no information from the doctor that anything has changed with respect to their pre-existing health condition.
- If you decide to stay for more than one year, then you will need to purchase a new policy 8 days before the expiry of the old policy.
Please contact us if you have additional questions or require assistance in obtaining quotes